Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Feeling a little distressed

My friend Pat came over to join me in a little cardmaking today, and since the great Tim Holtz is on the telly,  I've come over all distressed. Kath led me badly astray on Saturday, and after returning from her class, I promptly spent a small fortune on some rubber stamps, and some seam binding from the Ribbon Girl. The stamps haven't arrived yet, but the postie delivered the ribbon today so I immediately set about using it on this card.

  The swirl stamp is HOTP, all the other stamps are Hero Arts and all the inks are Distress.

I made this card too, using Hero Arts wild flower stamps I've had since I first started stamping, a good few years ago now. The butterfly is Hobby Art, and the inks are Distress. I'm entering this into my first ever card challenge, in the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge #5 .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annette

    A very big blogging welcome to you! I'm a regular reader of Kath's blog and we are on the design team together at Simply Create - although I live down south in Essex! Anyway just popping by to say hi and welcome you to blogland. Must say your cards are gorgeous - good luck with your first challenge card.

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wish my cards were that good - did you say if you've just started! We read Kaths blog every morning too - and thank you for joining in with our Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge - and good to hear your ribbons arrived in time for you to make your gorgeous card! Mary and Andrea, the Ribbon Girls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your cards are gorgeous, hope to see you over at Simply Create for our next challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful cards, you are so creative:)

    ReplyDelete