Thursday, 10 March 2011

Bright poppy card

I've been having a play with the stamps Kath used in her class at the Papeterie the other week and came up with this. The poppies are coloured with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and I used Faded Jeans for the background stamps. The yellow backing paper is from the K and Co Wild Saffron pad. The black dots in the poppy centre are done with Ranger enamel accents. I'm entering this in the Papertake Weekly challenge, where they are looking for entries that have something lemon, yellow or bright and zingy.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card annette and I love the colour combo...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new ideas with the stamps. Great coIour. I was there as well and keep playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I like the colours and dimension, thank you for joining Papertake Weekly, good luck, Miria GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Annette. Gorgeous image. Thansk for playing at Papertake Weekly this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, well done on your win and your foray into blogland.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete