Friday, 11 March 2011

K &Co crafty loveliness

Having spent a ridiculously small sum at the SECC the other weekend (and deliberately completely forgetting  the fact that I've bought a WRMK corner chomper, and several Hero Arts stamps this month already), I decided to have a bit of a crafty splurge and buy a whole load of these K & Co ephemera packs I've had my eye on for ages. Charmed Cards & Crafts has a brilliant selection so I was spoilt for choice but managed to resist buying them all. CC&C service was excellent, with my goodies arriving a couple of days after the late night order was placed. I'm always looking for interesting wee bits and pieces to add to my scrapbook pages mostly, but also my cards so my biggest problem now will be which of the 673 pieces to use first, and how best to store them all. There are always a few designs in these sorts of collections that I struggle to use, but some of the die cuts have plain, coloured backs that can be stamped or journalled on and the Amy Butler ones are double sided with different images on the reverse. However, at about 4p a pop, if some remain unloved, it isn't a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment