Monday, 4 April 2011

20th anniversary card

Twenty years ago, DH and I, and many of our friends tied the knot, so I'll have a few of these anniversary cards to make over the coming months.
I've made this one using the Sketch 'n' Stash challenge 58 sketch. I used papers from one of the fab Self-addressed monthly kits I used to get from the US but are sadly no longer on the go. I used to love getting my box of goodies each month, especially as the kits always included a great range of embellishments, and rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs . This particular kit is years old and I'm down to the last few scraps. I've made another anniversary card from this kit which I'll post later.
I have enough paper to sink a battleship so I don't really want a paper based monthly kit, but I've stayed on the look-out for a kit that has a small amount of lots of different embellishments but have never really found one that fits the bill so if anyone can suggest one, please do.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo Annette, that shade of blue is very pretty. Funny how you seem to get a lot of weddings or anniversaries at a time. With us it's 35 years lol!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Anniversary card & I love the colour combo 8o)

    Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck!!

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Annette; I love these colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colour palette Annette and your card looks so elegant, I'm sure your friends will be thrilled with it.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete