Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Anna Griffin get well soon card

I made this last night with my new QVC Anna Griffin stamps, and thought I'd use a get well soon sentiment on it to have ready for whenever I might need it. I wasn't expecting that time to come quite so soon. My poor mum fell and gashed her leg very badly last night, and was at A&E until 4am this morning having it stitched. The dressings are covered in crepe bandages from ankle to thigh, and as one of the gashes is on her knee cap she needs to keep her leg completely straight for two weeks which is going to be both uncomfortable and inconvenient for her. Poor Mum.

I stamped this image with Memento brown ink and coloured it with Promarkers. The edges are distressed a little with antique linen Distress ink, and the background paper is a very pretty AG one from an old TSV.



I'm entering this card in to the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Annette and perfect for a get well card. Hope your mum is soon on the mend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Annette. An ideal image for a get well card and a lovely colour combo. Hope your Mum recovers soon from her nasty fall.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty

    Thanks for joining us on our "Pink, Brown & Cream" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete