Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Another win!

I'm absolutely delighted to say that I have won the green and yellow colour challenge over at The Ribbon Girl  with this card. What a bit of luck! The prize is a special occasion ribbon kit (I've chosen yellow), and a £10 voucher for Lili of the Valley and I already know exactly what I'm going to spend the voucher on as I've been eyeing up some very cute stamps there since they launched a few weeks ago. A huge thanks to both The Ribbon Girl and LOTV for their prizes.

3 comments:

  1. congrats annette...can't wait to see what you make with your fab prizes...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Annette - another treat for a happy life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Annette, that's one of my favourite stamps you used. Since I started blogging I've been really lucky between winning challenges and blog candy. Funny cos I'm never lucky anywhere else lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete