Saturday, 9 April 2011

My Mind's Eye sketch

I love the My Mind's Eye blog. There are always lots of good sketches, and the newsletter they produce each month is very inspirational. I thought I'd have a go at their sketch challenge, although my LO theme didn't fit with their April Showers theme, so I'll not be submitting it to the challenge.

Their sketch is here.


The papers I used came from the MME Simply Delightful paper stack I bought from the last clicks department at QVC. I've been on the hunt for the perfect flourish for some time now, and believe I found it this week with my latest purchase from Cutting Edge Crafts which you can see in the top right hand corner of this LO, cut from Poundland felt. It is Sizzix Bigz die Flourish & Leaf 656560 and I can see me using it a lot as it is a great size for both cards and scrapbooking.

AAAARgh...I've just spotted that I've put  2011 instead of 2010 on the LO. Off to fix it . . .

. . .{10 minutes later} Well that was easier than I thought, thanks to the journalling still being up on my computer screen all ready to print out again with the amendment. I haven't taken a new photo, just used the truly fantastic Photosuite 7 to remove the offending digit and clone in a new one.  I love a happy ending. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous LO Annette but I don't understand a word of the techi stuff, lol!! Love the pleated ribbon and the buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete