Thursday, 7 April 2011

Mountain bike race

Here's a LO I did this afternoon of my DS at a recent mountain bike race. I love this photo as it is so difficult to get a natural photo of DS as he plays up whenever he sees the camera come out, and there are only so many photos of him pulling a stupid face that I want in my albums lol. I used this My Mind's Eye Complete Boy paper stack which I bought  from Michael's with a 40% off coupon when we were in New York in October.  I was so chuffed to get it as I'd seen it in Hobbycraft for a silly amount of money so I reluctantly left it on the shelf. When I saw it at Michael's, I snapped it up, not least because it justified me dragging my family off the beaten track, well away from the tourist bus route in search of the Michael's store I knew was there somewhere. I've used it so much already, and as there are 180 sheets in the stack, I've hardly made a dent in it.
Regular readers may spot some of those K & Co embellishments I bought the other week on this LO too (only 665 to go), including of all things, a wee white cow embellishment, surely  included in the pack especially for this LO!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous LO Annette and those papers were a real bargain! Great photo too. x

    ReplyDelete