Friday, 20 May 2011

Anna Griffin birthday card

I've made this card with an Anna Griffin stamp from the set I bought the other week, and my current favourite flourish die and Hero Arts stamps (details in  this post).
I didn't have any purple seam binding, so I coloured some white binding by puddling it about on a craft mat in some  Distress ink and a squirt or two of water.
I absolutely love Pinflair glue gel to provide dimension on cards. If you haven't tried it yet, please do, as you'll never go back to foam pads or stinky old silicone glue again.
I am entering this card in to the following challenges:
Papertake weekly: bloom and grow
Crafty Catz  Weekly Challenge: anything goes
The Ribbon Girl: colour challenge - pink and lilacs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Annette
    A beautiful card love the colour's,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Word Annette, what a stunner!!! Absolutely gorgeous! xx

    While I'm here I'll say thanks for joining us at PTW too. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette, gorgeous card, beautifully designed and embellished. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette, A beautiful card, pretty design and embellishments. Thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card , love the embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Card, and I have awarded you the versatile blogger award over on my blog www.lacetopdesigns.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

    ReplyDelete