Tuesday, 21 June 2011

A birthday card for DH

I've made this card for my husband's birthday, using papers from my favourite MME Complete Boy paper stack. I used a Sizzix embossing plate for the 'happy birthday' background, and sanded the paper to add a bit of distressing. I like these embossing plates as they are a little bigger than the Cuttlebug ones so it makes them more versatile. The letters are cut with my Craft Robo.

I'm entering it in to the following challenges:
Cards for Men: stars
Sketch n Stash Challenge Blog: sketch 64

5 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Annette! I love the papers you've used and the distressing makes the card look so rugged and masculine. Just fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Annette your hubby will love it thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Annette, love the papers and layout. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Stars challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Annette...!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it .. the bright colours are fab!!
    Thanks for joining us at cards for men and good luck xx

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete