Sunday, 10 July 2011

103rd birthday card

It is my dear granny's 103rd birthday, so I needed to make a card for her, but how I struggled!

My mojo has flown off and left me floundering alone and uninspired in my craft room, both yesterday and this afternoon. However, I remembered seeing some fab Craft Robo cutting files on UK Scrappers that I thought might do the job. They were created and kindly made available to the Craft Robo forum users (you need to apply through UK Scrappers) by Erika P.  I had trouble cutting the intricate top layer until I started using a new cutting mat and that really made a difference.
 Thanks Erika, for your beautiful file.

3 comments:

  1. Awe!! Bless your dear Granny! What a beautiful card for a wonderful lady! Please wish her the happiest of days from me, Annette!

    Love your card! And I'm sure your dear Granny will, too. Sending (((Hugs))) to both of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Annette. Your Granny must be delighted with it. Hope she had a lovely birthday and was thoroughly spoiled.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, this is absolutely stunning! I'm sure your Gran loved it. xx

    ReplyDelete