I fiddled about with this card for ages. Originally, it was going to be a traditional square card, and I had a sketch I was working from. I made all the elements, but somehow, whatever way I placed them just didn't look right. I then tried it as an easel card, and preferred the less cluttered look of it. Funny how sometimes a project goes off in a completely different direction.
Mandala board, nesties and some embossing folders. The numbers are cut with my Craft Robo.
I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Card Cupids Blog: monochromatic card
Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog: no flowers allowed
Lothian Crafts Online: die cutting
Stampalot Challenge: anything goes