Thursday, 14 July 2011

Under the weather

I've had this card dirling round my head ever since I bought these metal charms in The Works for an absolute snip. The Works has a huge selection of metal charms, and I picked up all sorts, including really cute gardening and seaside themed charms, as well as these umbrellas. I think they were a pound a pack, and there were between six and nine charms in a packet.

You can just about make out that the circle behind the umbrella has been embossed with rain drops, using a Fiskars embossing plate.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: get well soon
Whoopsidaisy Challenge: we love pink

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Get Well Soon creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs Kate xx
    I have candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a brilliant design Annette! I love the little metal umbrella. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette,
    I love the simplicity of this. It looks so elegant, yet ever so cute too. It's fab! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I love the cute umbrella, so apt for the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete