Friday, 23 September 2011

60th birthday card

I've made this card for a very young-at-heart 60 year old. Hope she likes it. I've used an old Self-addressed kit from March 2008. I used to love these kits, but they are sadly no more. I still turn to them when I'm making smaller cards as the papers are all 6x6, and they came with lots of fun embellishments and Purple Onion stamps, which are still in constant use.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Sketch 'N' Stash: any previous sketch (sketch 42)
Creatalicious challenges: anything goes

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card :) Thanks for joining in with our Let's Celebrate Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous Annette; very bright and celebratory! I'm sure your friend will love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, fab colours

    thanks for joining us at Sns

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous hun...

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete