Tuesday, 27 September 2011

My first Me to You card

I bought this very good value Me to You card kit from Daisy Jewel's and Crafts. As I've said before (usually just before I show you a cute card lol), I don't really 'do' cute, but I do quite like Tatty Bear, and when I asked my teenage daughter, she said she has a few pals that like the 'Me to You' range too, so she'd make cards with the kit, so I bought it. It really is incredible value and very good quality. I'm now hooked on this little bear, and have just bought a CD of images too, so there will probably be a lot more of these cards on my blog in the coming months. I've made this card to give to my friend's wee girl as she loves baking.






I'm not too keen on all the white around the decoupage image, so I used the bottom layer to add to a Karen Burniston pop up Sizzix die, and added the rest of the decoupage layers to one of the toppers in the kit, which fortunately is sized the same.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop: sketch (rotated)

 My Mum's Craft Shop: Girls and boys (card for a girl)

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper sculpting on this adorable bear card! It's sure to bring a smile to your friend's daughter! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Annette! I love the image and the soft colours. Looks like a fab kit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Annette. Love the sweet bear... glad you decided to do 'cute'. Great colors and dimensions! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete