Thursday, 10 November 2011

Hybrid card for a 17 year old

It's one of life's big mile-stones isn't it? The age when you can get your provisional licence and go behind the wheel of a car for the first time. My DD has just turned seventeen and is really excited to be having her first driving lesson. I made this card using Craft Artist and all the digi elements are ones that came with the Platinum edition of the software, except the L-plate which I created using various tools within the program. I've decoupaged the balloons, added some baker's twine for the strings, added buttons to the wheels and done a little doodling around the card edge. It is a big 8x8" card from Craftwork cards. I love this size and you can't miss it on the mantelpiece!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Annette! Hope your daughter has a fab birthday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete