Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Pink Petticoat paper pieced shoe

I really love these Pink Petticoat digi images. This one has been manipulated a bit in Serif Craft Artist, to enlarge it and rotate it, so that it is suitable for an A5 card, and it gave me more space to paper piece the image.The text was also done in Craft Artist. I did a little colouring with Promarkers too.
I am entering this card in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: buttons, bows, bling and blooms
Our Creative Corner: paper piecing with a twist

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Annette! This is fabulous!! I love what you've been doing with Craft Artist - I must look at that!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, me again! Do you have the free CA download or the full version? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again with my 'official' hat on ,lol! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love your quilling. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable, thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC paper piecing challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette, this is darling! What gal doesn't love some new shoes for her birthday? Especially pretty pink shoes? Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations that you're the winner of the challenge. It's a wonderfull card! Gorgeous!
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete