Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Pink Petticoat Valentine's card

I've made this Valentine's card to give to my DD. I used a Pink Petticoat image, coloured with Promarkers, and mounted on papers from a very old card kit I used to get. I've challenged myself to start using up some of these old kits to make way for new stuff! The paper colours match the Promarkers better in real life than they appear to in the photo. I've played with the image in  Serif Craft Artist to isolate it from the rest of the images on the sheet and to enlarge it, then added my own sentiment.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog:  one or more hearts
Charisma Cardz Challenges: pretty in pink
Crafty Catz Challenge: things with wings
The Crafty Pad: show some Valentine/anniversary love

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous make Annette! Love this image and the colours you've chosen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tweet indeed! love what you did!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation , lovely design and layout and very pretty colour theme,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Things With Wings Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww a sweet card i love it,Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete