Thursday, 2 February 2012

Another Pink Petticoat Valentine's Card

I made this for my DS so it has been left pretty clean and simple as I don't think he'd appreciate many embellishments (and in fact generally rolls his eyes and and makes over-the-top 'ooh I wonder who this card can be from?' type comments when he receives a Valentine's card that has mysteriously landed on the mat on the morning of 14th February and is written in my cunningly disguised handwriting!) But hey ho, it is tradition and I'm not stopping now! As before, I've tinkered with the sentiment and the size of the image.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenge:
Penny's Paper-crafting Challenge Blog:  love is in the air

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Annette! I am sure your son will love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's! Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us for our Love Is In The Air Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week, and please come back and play along with us again next time.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete