Friday, 24 February 2012

Food bag toppers

I made some chocolate brownies to give to the two Saturday girls I've been working with for the last five years. Unfortunately my pharmacy locum job came to an end on Saturday, and I wanted to say thank you to them for being such a great support to me over the years. They are both complete chocoholics so I'm hoping they'll like my home cooking. The thing about chocolate home bakes is that even when they are bad they are good!
I used the already rather decorative Ikea Food bags for the brownies, then added a simple folded piece of card to staple over the top.
 I'm entering this project in to the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog: anything goes
Our Creative Corner: over the edge
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: anything goes

4 comments:

  1. How positively delightful, the chocolate brownies would be delicious in themselves but decorating and personalising the bags make them extra special. A wonderful idea.
    Thank you so very much for joining us this week at OCC we are so pleased to see your work.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a lovely design to decorate the bag. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute ... love the presentation and I bet those cookies are just as divine! What a very thoughtful gift!
    Thanks for joining us at Our creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete