Sunday, 12 February 2012

Pink Petticoat perfect pear card

Here's my DH's Valentine's card. Hope he likes it. I've used another fabulous Pink Petticoat image for this one, coloured with Promarkers. The paper I used wasn't the best for Promarkers so there is a little bit of a mottled look to the colouring, but since pears can have a mottled skin, I decided that it was fine!
I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog; free and easy February
CES Challenge Blog: lots of layers
Craft and Me Challenges: use a new image
I love Promarkers: love is in the air
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge: it must be love
Paperplay Challenges: love letters
Papertake Weekly Challenge: anything goes
Creative Inspirations: lots of love

9 comments:

  1. Super fun card, lol. I like your pear. :o) Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card, I love the image, great valentine pun for the sentiment, thanks for joining us at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol great idea, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab and 'pearfect' card Annette! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fun.
    I love this stamp and your colouring is perfect.
    Thank's for joining us at Creative Inspirations,
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining Papertake this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun! Thank You for joining in my new image challenge at Crafts & Me x

    ReplyDelete