Thursday, 22 March 2012

Hybrid Pink Petticoat birthday card

I have made so many cards with this Pink Petticoat kit. Here's another one for my handbag-loving friend. I made a matching insert on Craft Artist with the same leopard print paper to make a border. The leopard print and spotty papers on the front of the card are a single layer, digitally matted and layered with a drop shadow added, to give the appearance of two layers.The tiny rolled flowers are made with a Woodware spiral punch. Sorry for the horrible washed-out photo.
Did anyone catch  the Serif shows on Create and Craft this week? Michelle is so good at demonstrating, I was almost sucked in to buying the Steam Punk CDs and I don't even 'do' Steam Punk, but I loved many of the creations she had brought in to the studio with her. Craft Artist is without a doubt one of the best crafting tools I have, and I think I've only scratched the surface of what it can do, and I've yet to find anything it can't do.

1 comment:

  1. really lovely card very elegant xx

    I also nearly bought the CD but I have so many I really need to use them more, but it does look good, watching create and craft is dangerous to my bank balance lol xx

    ReplyDelete