Monday, 5 March 2012

Welcome to a new dog card

Well this was a first for me. My friend asked me to make a card for her to give to a family who have got a new dog and this is what I came up with. Yet again, Serif Craft Artist came to my rescue, and the background bones paper and the little dog tag were both from a free Daisy Trail digikit available to Craft Artist owners. I made the tag by printing it out twice and sticking it to a piece of card from a cereal packet. The dog stamp is a Penny Black one, coloured with Promarkers.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: anything goes
Paper-crafting Journey: anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card - great bones paper and tag and I love that PB stamp! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete