Friday, 18 May 2012

Hero Arts doodled tucked label card

I made this card after seeing the tucked label birthday card tutorial on the Hero Arts blog. I adapted the technique a wee bit, and added a card insert to hide the aperture. I used HA Large Canvas Stripes S5433 and Big Flower Pattern CL375, as well as a set of Hero Arts sentiments that come with the really sweet teeny weeny flowers I used on the top RHS of the front and inside on the insert. I had never used these flowers before and they are easy to miss as they are so tiny and added in amongst the sentiments like a little added bonus. The flower and leaves are coloured with Promarkers. Lots of doodling was added around the edges. The base card is a Craftwork Cards scallop square.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annette, I saw the tutorial on the HA blog and thought how lovely the card was, but yours is even better! Absolutely gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Cute label too. x

    ReplyDelete