Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Humphrey's Corner cards

I have spent so much on crafty goodness this past few weeks, but I'm managing to justify it all as I have started selling cards to raise money for our church building fund, so it has given me an outlet for all the cute cards I could never make before as I didn't really have many people to send them to.
I bought both the Crafter's Companion Humphrey CDs Create and Craft are selling; Humphrey's Corner Crafting Collection and A Year With Humphrey, and have really enjoyed making cards using them.The polka dot papers are absolutely gorgeous.

The daisy is made with the Tattered Garland decorative strip die and card candy.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous collection of cards I love every one of them xx

    ReplyDelete