Sunday, 20 May 2012

Wellington Father's Day cards

I'm making a few Father's Day cards to try and sell for church funds and found this Wellington A4 Ultimate Decoupage and Die-Cut pack from Docrafts to be perfect. It is along the same lines as the Me to You kit I bought of theirs a few months ago and it is made up of decoupage sheets, papers, sentiments and die cut boxes and images, all for about £11.

My DH has given me an early birthday present of a new computer to replace the steam driven one I was barely able to do anything on, and I've treated myself to a new printer, so I am  now finally able to work away completely independently in my craft room without having to run up and down stairs to get things printed or use the study computer, and best of all, my much beloved Craft Artist works on this computer so I'm a very happy bunny.

The printer I bought is a Canon MP280 and so far I am impressed. I bought a Canon as they are repeatedly mentioned in threads on printers able to print on thick card. I haven't tested out that yet, but can see lots of possibilities if it lives up to my expectations. What I have discovered though, is that you can ask it to print crop marks which is a huge benefit when printing inserts in particular, in Craft Artist.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. So cute but still masculine. x

    ReplyDelete