Monday, 11 June 2012

18th birthday card for a girl

I've made this card for my friend's daughter. This is the first time I've used the wonderful Tim Holtz Sizzix Word Play 657837  die I finally received after a long, long wait. The papers are from the g.c.d Studios Love Tokens pad,  which was an absolute bargain at £1 from the craft show at the SECC in March. They have a lovely linen type texture, cut brilliantly on the Craft Robo, and are double sided with textured plains on the reverse of the patterns. There isn't a dud sheet in the 24 sheet pack, and being pink and purple, are the perfect colours for Claire. It was looking a little plain, until I struck upon the idea of adding some bunting.

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a teenage girl Annette. Love the colours too. And the bunting.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect girly card. I'm sure she'll love it. x

    ReplyDelete