Wednesday, 13 June 2012

21st birthday card for a frisbee player

I am asked to make some unusual cards, but I must admit that this was a first for me. My friend's grandson is a frisbee player, and she wanted a card with his name on, so I came up with this using the Basic Grey Cupcake collection that despite its name, has quite a few papers and stickers that are perfect for men and boys.
I found an image online at vectoropenstock.com that I printed on to the back of the BG paper and cut out. As the images are vectors, I should have been able to cut directly from my Craft Robo software but my computer was dying and I couldn't do anything with it, so it was easier to just hand cut it.

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! I love the silohuette of the frisbee player and the fun background paper really creates a festive feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your frisbee player. Super fun card. x

    ReplyDelete