Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Hunkydory cricket card

I've made this stepper card for my FIL for Father's Day as he is a very big cricket fan. I used the Hunkydory For All card kit from Create and Craft.

I downloaded Blogsy to try and make blogging from my iPad a little easier, and this is my first post done entirely on my iPad. I took the photo using my iPhone, which by the magic of photostreaming appeared on my iPad. I then put a grungy frame round it, and brightened it with Snapseed, and added text with Phonto. I'm quite impressed with the photo editing as I think the photo looks better than it would do if I'd messed about with it on the pc.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your father in law will love his cricket orientated card. Well done on sussing out your ipad capabilities. I'm a bit of a technophobe. x

    ReplyDelete