Saturday, 2 June 2012

New York layouts part 1

As there is actually some sunshine to be had in the north east of Scotland this morning, I have photographed a few of the layouts I made of our New York holiday.
The first shows the Postcards memorial on Staten Island. If you have time to click on the photo to read the journalling, please do, as it tells the story behind this amazing memorial to the 9/11 victims from Staten Island. I used Serif Craft Artist to create background paper on to which I typed the journalling, by enlarging a photo of some of the granite plaques depicting the profiles of each victim.
The next two layouts are more traditional tourist shots. As I had so many New York photos, I scrapped a lot by using divided page protectors and loved how much I could get done in a short amount of time. The last photo on the right of the last layout shows the Postcards memorial from another angle.

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts Annette and the photos look amazing.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete