Sunday, 3 June 2012

New York layouts part 2

There is lots of Quirky Kits Lite loveliness going on in the rest of the New York layouts I'll be sharing over the next few days.
The first shows some photos from Wall Street where we window shopped at Tiffany's (a girl can dream). The layout includes a few bits and pieces from K and Co embellishment packs, and some machine stitching which I go through phases of doing.
The second layout includes a composite photo, and tells a funny story. If you are interested, take a closer look at the journalling by clicking on the photo.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages, reminds me of my trip, which I should get round to scrapping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages. The water story was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layouts. Lovely way to keep the memories of your trip. x

    ReplyDelete