Friday, 1 June 2012

Pedal car race champions

I don't often share scrapbook layouts on my blog, mainly because they are such a pain to photograph. However, I managed to complete and photograph these three pages, telling  the story of the first pedal car race to take place in our town, which had my DH in the winning team. The day also included a closed road cycle race which was a great success.
I have been subscribing to Quirky Kits Lite since the latter part of last year, and I am absolutely loving them. They aren't very big,  but still contain enough papers to make several LOs, they have a small amount of several different embellishments, and always contain an alphabet. The best bit is they only cost £10 and they only come every two months, so I don't find them overwhelming. I've used a few scraps and the yellow alphabet from some of the kits on these LOs with everything else coming from a massive K and CO stack and some Papermania craft cardstock. I also used up a few Basic Grey chipboard letters I've had for ages.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Annette! The papers and colours are just perfect for the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun layouts. Fab fonts for your titles and gorgeous papers. Looks like it was a fun day. x

    ReplyDelete