Friday, 27 July 2012

14th birthday layout

As my DS has just celebrated his 15th birthday, I thought I better get on with scrapping his 14th. I bought some Echo Park papers and alphabet sheets from Papermaze the other day, having been introduced to Echo Park through my Quirky Kits Lite subscription. The alphabet sticker sheets in particular, are fabulous value and I have become a bit of a collector now. Their collections always include several double sided sheets of paper which have lots of bits and pieces that make them ideal to cut up for embellishments, as seen in the 'my son' and 'family' elements in this layout.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fab page Annette! Great layout and Ilove the tickets and ruffled ribbon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Looks like you all had a great time.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete