Wednesday, 8 August 2012

40th birthday card with bunting

I've made this card for my friend who is 40 today. I used a Sizzix embossing plate for the background text. The bunting was cut from a Silhouette file available free within the software I use on my Craft Robo. I'm really annoyed with myself as I ordered a really sweet little Memory Box simple banner die, from My Mum's Craft Shop having sourced it for a great price and free p and p on offer. The die arrived just before I went on holiday and I can remember opening the envelope it came in and having trouble finding it in there, as it is so dinky and light it is easy to miss. I've returned from my holiday now, and think I must have chucked out the envelope it was in, thinking it was empty. The die would have been perfect for this card. Grrr. Serves me right for not taking the time to put it away properly before I went away.

The card is based on the latest one from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely sweet card. Hope your die turns up! x

    ReplyDelete