Sunday, 30 September 2012

Doodled 21st birthday card

I've made this card for a friend's daughter, and was asked to make one that wasn't too busy, and told that they like purple, black and silver. I managed to take all that in to account so hopefully they'll be pleased with it.

I started off intending to make a card using a sketch on a site I've recently discovered called Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. The sketch is here, but once I started building the card, I decided to leave out the whole circular element on the RHS. I really love this sketch though, so plan to return to it soon.

I've used Tim Holtz Word Play numbers, TH Chip Block letters, TH Tattered Garland leaves and flowers and a Hero Arts sentiment.

 

1 comment:

  1. The doodling really makes this card Annette. Love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete