Saturday, 20 October 2012

Hunkydory For All Time for Tea birthday card to a friend

I've made this birthday card for my great pal, who whenever I text or phone her to see if she's free, will invariably answer back straight away, ”Kettle's on".

I've used the Hunkydory For All Time for Tea kit, with an 8x8 card blank as the base, with the front half cut away and lace edged with a border punch. Most of the edges have been heat embossed with gold.

I carefully cut round the edge left on the sheet when I'd popped out the die cut topper, and this gave me a narrow frame for my computer generated message inside.

I bought lots of beautiful paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts some time ago now, and found some that were a perfect match for the flowers on the card, so I made a 3d bouquet with them.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Annette. I love how those beautiful flowers echo the flowers on the topper.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette. What a lovely card. I love the image and colours. I absolutely adore you 3D bouquet. Hugs Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Super Pretty card Annette! Love the pretty purples and Lovely tea images!! Really loving the 3D flowers too! Super touch! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for your friend. A lovely card and super sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Annette I love all the lovely detail on it and such a lovely sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete