Saturday, 13 October 2012

Pink Petticoat birthday card.

I've revisited a Mojo Monday sketch I used a few days ago, for this birthday card made with a Pink Petticoat digi image and papers.

I added touches of glitter, and did a little doodling around the edge of the card and the Tattered Garland flower and leaves. The flower centre is a gorgeous Papermania sticky blingy bit which looks like a drop of water with a petrol sheen.

I love doodling on the card insert. Here, I've made use of a tiny Hero Arts stamp that comes on a sheet of sentiments.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. So Pretty and Sweet all at the same time! Love your Awesome design and the sweet images! Fab doodles too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of your card. Cute girly and sweet all at the same time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the doodling around the flower and the leaves... Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete