Sunday, 7 October 2012

Stampendous ranunculus stamped 80th birthday card

I made this card for the same lady who will be receiving yesterday's card. I used the beautiful Stampendous Clings CRR112 - Ranunculus Field stamp, which I water coloured using Whispers pens, then added a little DecoArt Glamour Dust to. I think this glitter is the best I've ever used. It is so fine and pretty. The background is coloured with Distress Dusty Concord.

The embossed background of this 8x8” card has been done with my new Spellbinder M-Bossabilities 8 x 12 Dainty Dots folder, the main reason I succumbed and purchased a Grand Calibur. I just love embossing folders and really liked the idea of being able to do a whole sheet of A4. This background has cost me a fortune! Hopefully, I'll find plenty more uses for my GC, besides this folder.

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Annette!! This is beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purples and touches of glitter. Another super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Annette it is so lovely and the embossing folder is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty. Love the lilac flowers and the embossed background. The ribbon is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete