Sunday, 20 January 2013

Memory Box Prim Poppy die sympathy card

I like to have a sympathy card ready to send, as I inevitably find I have a complete blank when needing to make one and spend too much time thinking about the card instead of the message that I want to write inside. Hopefully I'll not need to use this one for a while.

I used my new Memory Box Prim Poppy die, very simply mounted on a part-embossed A6 card blank. The poppy is coloured with Promarkers. The inspiration for this card was found here.

 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Annette, and very fitting for the occasion. The poppy die is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Annette. I had a look at the original and yours is just as gorgeous. I recently sent an all white Sympathy card that had this poppy on it. Love this die.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant looking Annette I love that die xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poppies and this one is so classy. Very tasteful sympathy card. x

    ReplyDelete