Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Another Hero Arts clean and simple Valentine card

I have fallen in love again with this LL935 Jubilee Dots stamp set, and have used the E3083 Big 'n' Little Jubilee Dots stamp again for this card, stamped with a Kaleidacolor Riviera ink pad. The Sizzix heart was added over a hand cut banner stamped with the XOXO from CL267Hero Arts Card Messages. I added cheap blingy bits, but as I didn't have any green ones, I coloured a blue one with a Promarker.

I am entering this card in to the following challenge:

My Mum's Craft Shop Blog: Valentine's/ love

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Annette. Really nice colours. That Jubilee Dots stamp looks like a very useful one to have.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card Annette such a fabulous stamp love what you have created with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fresh and clean. Love he green and blues. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Annette! I wish I'd made this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete