Thursday, 21 February 2013

Purple 50th birthday card

I was asked to make a purple clean and simple birthday card and came up with this. I used one of my favourite backgrounds - a Sizzix embossing plate - then added another few favourite (mostly) Sizzix die cuts. I used a large Craftwork Cards 8x8 scalloped card blank for the base. I was asked to include the card recipient's name on the card, which I did by adding the small tag. I think the card would have looked better without it, but know that people really appreciate sending and receiving a personalised card so I'm happy to oblige. I really love dew drops, one of which I used for the flower centre. I just bought a wee bag, but am getting through them rather quickly.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your central embossed panel and I think your little personalised tag looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful personalised card, Annette. Love the embossed birthday background and pretty colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Annette. Love the embossing, the die cuts and the lovely colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card so elegant looking I am sure the recipient will think so too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and very elegant design Annette!
    xx

    ReplyDelete