Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Memory Box Prim Poppy card...again!

I know, I know...I keep using this Memory Box Prim Poppy die, but it is just so pretty. I used the Less is More challenge as inspiration for this card. It's a colour challenge, and the lovely soft colours are gorgeous. The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley set.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:

Less is More challenge blog: colour challenge

My Mum's Craft Shop: spring has sprung

Papertake Weekly: anything goes

 

10 comments:

  1. You make such gorgeous cards with this die Annette and this one has definitely got the wow factor I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    I love this poppy die and the host of flowers looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Annette. I love your pastel poppies. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your card is just stunning, the group of poppies over and around the window is sooo pretty, the colours are perect for this design :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, well, this is going straight into my winner's book, Annette! I'm stunned and can't wait to attempt a CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, must get that die :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and so elegant Annette!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is super I love the die and they way you used it around the aperture, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful delicate card, Annette. I love your dies and the aperture showing your sentiment.

    Thank you for your kind words on our loss of Cookie. We miss her so much. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete