Thursday, 4 April 2013

Anna Griffin stamped birthday card

I have a couple of sets of clear Anna Griffin stamps I've bought from QVC. I bought a set of vintage type flower, border and sentiment stamps a while ago, and made a rare and recent purchase of crafting goodies from QVC a couple of weeks ago, when I saw these lovely sentiment stamps pop up on Anna's show. There are three sheets crammed with sentiments, the majority of which are highly usable and not overly sentimental. I love the mixed fonts used to create the messages.

The background stamps are both Hero Arts.

The corner swirl is not an AG stamp, but one from a cheap little dump bin set I bought for a £1 at some show. I used it to decorate both the front and insert of the card.

 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, Annette! Beautifully stamped and I love the colours.
    I love everything Anna Griffin does, and I bought those sentiment stamps, too. Not had the opportunity to use them, yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Annette it is beautiful. I think I may NEED those sentiment stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette,
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Rather than me doing a tutorial on how I tie my bows, it's easier for me to send you to the following site... http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/ribbon-tying-tutorials.html

    If you follow the last video, that is how I tie my fussy bows. I hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Annette!
    xx

    ReplyDelete