Saturday, 18 May 2013

Quirky Kits Lite March/April kit layout

At last, I got round to doing some scrapbooking, and pulled out my favourite Quirky Kits Lite kit. The majority of the LO has come from the March/April kit, but the full sheet in the background is from an earlier one. I love mixing the kits and spreading them all out around me.

This was a LO of a couple of photos taken of me returning to our campsite following a swim in the North Sea. It wasn't a long swim, and I didn't go far, but I felt really proud of myself for doing it, as it felt pretty scary to me. I rarely go out of my comfort zone, but I did a couple of times during this holiday, pointing a few so called friendly observers to conclude I was having a mid-life crisis! The rest of the folk in the photos are just some of the crowd we go camping with each year. All of the kids, and most of the adults, spent the majority of the week in wetsuits, and had an absolute ball.

The LO is a pretty shameless lift of one of Shimelle's recent videoed LOs you can see here.

I love embellishments clusters, and this is a close-up of one of my attempts.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout Annette and a perfect keepsake of your 'mid-life crisis', lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Anette! Love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers on your layout and your clusters! Aren't you brave swimming in the North Sea. Most i've ever done is a paddle!! x

    ReplyDelete