Friday, 28 June 2013

Teacher chalkboard thank you card

I was asked to make three of these cards, for my friend's daughters to give to their teachers.

I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on to black matte paper, then added a few swirls of white chalk ink to look like chalk dust on the board. The frame is a Sizzix die that came with my Big Kick many moons ago. It is an original die, so cuts through chipboard with ease and has been quite handy over the years. The front of the card was covered with Papermania Happy Days paper, with a tiny message and the Just for You on the inside cut from the tickets paper in the pad. The green maths paper came from a Quirky Kits Lite kit. The bunting die is by Memory Box. The apple die cut is a free cutting file kindly provided on UK Scrappers by Tina (Silverst170).

I designed the clipboard using Robomaster and cut it with my Craft Robo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment