Monday, 17 June 2013

White Stuff postcard competition

Well, I didn't win the holiday, but I was one of the finalists in the White Stuff postcard competition. You can see the winner, and the other finalists here on White Stuff's blog.

You needed to send in a postcard of a favourite summer memory, and I wrote about and scrapped a postcard of last year's camping trip, our first in our lovely campervan, Toyah. As I love White Stuff labels, I have a few hoarded away, and was able to utilise one on the postcard.

Here's a photo of the postcard with the front photo and the White Stuff tag showing.

And here it is with top photo raised. Sorry for the fuzzy focussing.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout I love how you have done the opening panel, sorry you didn't win the holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab postcard with it's hidden photo. Well done on your entry. x

    ReplyDelete