Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Monster birthday card for a boy

I've made this card for my son. It was one of those cards that I started and had no idea where it was going to end up, and has had a few incarnation along the way. The papers are from the DCWV Doodlin' Around stack. The wee monsters were cut from one of the papers. I added a bit of kraft card stock, white paint, a ribbler, lots of embossing and a good smudge of Distress ink. I also used for the first time, my fab new Tim Holtz Bigz XL Block Talk alphabet, which I bought from Craft Obsessions for a great price as they already sell it for less than the RRP, but it was cheaper still in the sale. Great service from them too.

I particularly wanted to use the latest Mojo Monday sketch.

I love googly eyes!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this card such fun images and brilliant design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, it caught my eye on the Mojo Monday blog! I love the little monsters, their googly eyes and all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete