Friday, 23 August 2013

Project life: water-skiing LO

I treated myself big-style, to two Project Life core kits, Honey and Midnight, because I simply could not decide between them. I managed to talk myself quite nicely in to stepping on the whole PL bandwagon. Even though I have been using divided page protectors for years, I didn't have any of the page protectors with 3x4 pockets, so I bought a couple of versions of those, to add to the rest of my rather large and varied collection. The big push for me was getting 168 photos developed from our recent camping trip, with too many good ones to leave on the computer unseen, but also too many to possibly get traditionally scrapped.

I started by making one traditional LO and three PL LOs of holiday snaps from a couple of summers ago; a whole holiday scrapped in an afternoon. Brilliant! Having the two core kits has left me spoilt for choice, and gave me the option of using the cards on my traditional LO too.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and gorgeous layout. A fun display of your photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've combined traditional scrapping with PL, great DPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are really nicely done! Good photography too! x

    ReplyDelete