Friday, 16 August 2013

Quirky Kit Lite: Coastal Path LO

As this kit has just arrived, I know for sure it is mostly from the July/August 13 Quirky Kit Lite.

The yellow paper came from an earlier kit ( a Halloween themed one maybe?). I love the background paper.

The splodges have been stamped; having ruined one of my favourite T-shirts with the fallout when splattering acrylic paint on to a previous LO, I have learnt my lesson and bought a set of stamps to fake it.

It's the Abstract Art set by My Favorite Things.

The LO is a lift of one on Jennifer Evan's blog Create Often (which itself is inspired by a LO by Heidi Swapp) but without the interactive fold out bits.

I don't think there is a thing that Heidi Swapp does that I don't like, and the same is true of her designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment