Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Quirky Kit Lite LO

Long time, no see, but I've not been sitting idle honest! I've made quite a few LOs, mostly using the fabulous Quirky Kits Lite. The holidays and life in general has got in the way of posting, but there will be a few posts over the next few days.

Here's the first, from last year's camping holiday. I used white and blue acrylic paint over the papers and the Bigz XL chipboard letters. The photo is awful...not sure what has happened to the light this afternoon, but the LO doesn't have the blue cast like it does in the photo.

I lifted a LO from the wonderful Envisages blog. Scroll down to the Christmas Morning LO. When I look at it now, it isn't really that much like the original (I wish!), and I flipped the design so the vertical bit is on the right, but this blog is so full of fabulous inspiration, it is great for kick starting a scrapping session when Mojo has flown.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment